We have adopted the use of water-fed pole window cleaning systems to clean high rise windows (up to 45ft.). By using 100% pure laboratory graded water pumped through light weight carbon fibre telescopic poles, we are able to reach and wash windows at heights exceeding 45 feet (4 floors) without the use of ladders.
Key Benefits Include:
- Windows cleaned at heights up to 45 feet (4 floors).
- The Water-fed Pole window cleaning system reaches and washes windows as well as frames, panelling, canopies, PVC, facia and conservatory roofs.
- Guarantees that no glass will be scratched from window cleaning.
- Innovation in window cleaning - eliminates the use of ladders.
- Eliminates the need for expensive and hazardous high access equipment - can clean high windows from the ground.
- Window cleaners work from the safety of the ground (100% safe).
- Reaches and cleans windows that were previously inaccessible ease.
- Easily reaches and cleans windows over obstructions such as cars, lawns or flower beds.
- Windows cleaned environmentally friendly - no chemicals are used.
- The use of pure water will leave surfaces to dry to a spotless, streak free finish.
- Maintains privacy with reduced disturbance.
The window cleaning pole allows us to reach and clean windows that were previously inaccessible. There are no Health and Safety risks impeding the use of water-fed window cleaning pole equipment in any way, making them by far the safest and most cost effective method of reaching and washing windows.